- Tempest Minerals (TEM) completes downhole electromagnetic (DHEM) surveys for two holes drilled within the Orion target at its Meleya project in WA
- The survey work defined upper and lower zones of elevated magnetites and sulphides and confirmed multiple stratigraphic positions along the 50-kilometre Meleya belt
- The company says the results have significantly elevated the prospectivity of the target and advanced its understanding of mineralisation in the area
- Tempest will use these results to guide its near-term drilling campaigns
- Shares in Tempest Minerals last traded at 3.9 cents on September 7
To read our full ASX announcement related to this article, head to our interactive Investor Hub where you can also comment or ask questions on this announcement.