- Tempest Minerals (TEM) completes downhole electromagnetic (DHEM) surveys for two holes drilled within the Orion target at its Meleya project in WA
- The survey work defined upper and lower zones of elevated magnetites and sulphides and confirmed multiple stratigraphic positions along the 50-kilometre Meleya belt
- The company says the results have significantly elevated the prospectivity of the target and advanced its understanding of mineralisation in the area
- Tempest will use these results to guide its near-term drilling campaigns
- Shares in Tempest Minerals last traded at 3.9 cents on September 7
Read the full The Market Herald article.
To read our full ASX announcement related to this article, head to our interactive Investor Hub where you can also comment or ask questions on this announcement.